Doug and Janet were here last weekend and like always, I was having too much fun to take many pictures. We took a return trip to the beach, of course, and enjoyed p e r f e c t weather.

umm... perfect spiral? I think so...


The next day, we took a trip to Toys 'r us and I think the adults had even more fun watching the kids than the kids themselves. They each got to pick one toy. Kate had no problem picking hers. She has not let go of this dolly since. She feeds her, rocks her, burps her, and mostly just gives her "loves."

Ethan got a basketball hoop and won't let me post a picture of that until he's perfected his shot. He also got a bonus gift- a lawn mower. He is so in love that he wouldn't let go of it on the ride to my parents' this weekend.

This picture was taken during lunch right after the trip to toys r us. I think I may go there every morning from now on. They were p o o p e d!

Great visit. I can't wait for another!
1 comment:
We loved it, too! And now are missing you like crazy......all the cute little things the kids do, like Kate and her dolly and "huh?" shrug when you ask her where something is, and Ethan's driving the lane for his perfect shot and the big smiles and yells when he makes it.......and a million other things! Greg, they are NOT naughty!! Thanks for a great time!
Post a Comment