Apparently, because today I found out that I get my (ok Greg's) dry-cleaning done at the same place as
Manny. (We had a very intense conversation. It went a little like this: me: hello. Manny: Hi. or maybe he said hi and I said hello. You'll have to ask him, I'm sure he remembers.)

and
fro-yo at the same place as
Matthew Lillard. He was actually REALLY nice, asking about the kids (I was with a
friend), holding the door open, etc. Who knew?

I'm cool.
5 comments:
I always thought that by living in Vegas I would have seen more famous people...nope. The only person famous that I saw was Marie Osmond at the temple of all places.
That rocks! I love celebrity sightings. I always think of Scream when I think of Matt Lillard -- he's actually really funny in that!
Phew, I'm so glad we are already friends. Otherwise it would be weird with me sucking up to your coolness. When is the celeb BBQ at your house?
Yes, seriously I am so glad you spotted him. I had no idea what was going on. I do recall he was a tall drink of water dressed nicely.
awkward how there is no comment about hanging out with stian... i don't know how to tell you this... but im kinda a big deal
Post a Comment