Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ethan's Got Game

Ethan has mad skills. I think the video speaks for itself.

13 comments:

Emily said...

That was so cute. Rex and I watched it a couple times - I'm hoping he'll learn just by watching Ethan. Who is the movie maker?

Unguren said...

That is awesome. Well done with the mad basketball skills.

Andrea J said...

Wow, that's not going to help Spencer want a boy any less. Ethan's got crazy skills, as long as he doesn't play for Duke he'll do great.

B Brown said...

White boy can jump! Where was Kate in her cheerleading outfit?

Millicent said...

Can I get his autograph?

Lindsey said...

He's looking so much like a little boy, and not like a baby anymore. He really does have skills!

Kelly said...

That's seriously crazy! Wow! Parker is 5 and he can't do that! :)

katherine said...

SO cute! He really does have some skills and I can tell Greg is proud. Loved it!

sachia said...

Best video Sienna and I have seen all week! Sienna's heart goes pitter patter.

packermom said...

Ethan, way to go!!!!! That was most impressive!!!

So was the video guys! Will watch it probably a hundred times today.

The Skeehan Family said...

I am DYING right now. First off, you and Greg must be SOOO proud - a future blue devil/cougar/laker??? :)

Secondly, I love how happy Ethan looks after the first video set - he KNOWS he has skills :)

And thirdly how do you even know how to do that with a video. I got NO skills.

Brad said...

Destined for greatness, that kid.

stian said...

maybe i watch this video every single day.