Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rough and Tough

My brothers and their wives were in town this past weekend for my grandpa's birthday party (which will get its own post) and my kids are finally at the stage that my brothers can appreciate. They had so much fun playing with them. My mom has these stool/ high chair type things that Kate loves to play with. She sets both of them up, sits in one and wants Ethan to sit in the other. I think she likes that they're her size. I just love the face she is giving here. Interpret how you will. I promise this looks higher than it really was. He loved flying high. He was squealing the entire time. My mom and Jimmy Don't you want to know what he's thinking?

2 comments:

Millicent said...

These kids are too cute! I'm going to be in CA next week. Fingers crossed that I finally get to meet your little family!!!

packermom said...

The blanket toss looks so fun, and I love the little chairs. Glad you all had fun.