Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ethan: 0 Wall:1

Right after the incident:
The next morning, he was pretty swollen:
And then it turned purple:
And now green:
And Kate wanted to say hi:
Not really a whole lot of explanation here, but I know you're all going to ask. He just tripped and happened to hit his head right at the corner of the wall. He cried pretty darn hard for about 30 seconds, then we put some ice on it and he was so bothered by the ice that he forgot he was hurting. He never cried again.

8 comments:

packermom said...

Oooooooh, poor little guy. Glad he's so tough. I can't wait to see them!

Emily said...

That first picture actually took my breath away! I'm NOT ready for those kind of injuries. What a tough guy!

Nicole + Brock said...

Poor thing. Are you coming to Utah?

Millicent said...

Poor little guy...he looks so sad in all the pics.

Jean said...

Aww, poor Ethan!! Weston got a really bad bump on our last day in PA. Whoops! But I love this bruise play-by-play, and I love that Kate wanted to say hi. Hahaha!

Megan and Mike said...

How sad! And I'm sure it won't be the last time for something like that. Your kids are so darling. Hope you enjoyed your summer!

The Skeehan Family said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, that just hurts my heart. Don't you love it when stuff like that happens? You feel like the world's worst mom, even if there was nothing you could do to prevent it. Yuccck.

By the way, FINALLLLY posted from the beach - you look so pretty with Kate - go and take a looksie :)

stian said...

ethan is a madman!
kitty is precious!
you are one amazing mother!
love you!