It is hard to believe that just one year ago, these sweet little babies entered our lives. It was quite the road less traveled to get them here, but we have loved every second they have been a part of our family. I feel like first birthdays are really for the parents. So, I'm taking my moment. here's the past year in a very brief review.
How adorable. I love the month to month pictures. It really shows how fast they grew. All I have is Carson (4 months) and I can't imagine doing this with two! You guys are amazing!
No surprise that I'm wiping away the tears as I type, after looking at their little lives. I am so thankful for them and for you for being such great parents.
Oh my goodness! One year.. wow. Happy happy birthday!!!!!!! And the pictures are perfect. What a great documenting job you've done Lo. And I have to say, the Halloween pic is my favorite :)
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Kate and Ethan! It's so fun to see how their faces have changed and how much they have changed. Hope you all have a great day!
Happy Birthday Kate and Ethan! You sure are cute, your Mom has done a good job at documenting your progress in cutie pie outfits too.
Where HAS the time gone!?!?! Wow! Too fun! Happy birthday, Ethan and Kate.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATE AND ETHAN!!!!! Yaaaay for the little monkeys!! These pictures are so precious!!
How adorable. I love the month to month pictures. It really shows how fast they grew. All I have is Carson (4 months) and I can't imagine doing this with two! You guys are amazing!
No surprise that I'm wiping away the tears as I type, after looking at their little lives. I am so thankful for them and for you for being such great parents.
Happy, happy birthday!!!! See you tomorrow!!!
Happy Birthday! How fun to see them. It's amazing how fast they change.
Happy Birthday to them both! Fun picture recap. Cute to see them growing up.
we missed them at their birthday party!! they are so grown up!! love you and them!!
-auntie stian
They are so cute. We just have to see them again soon.
I can't believe that they are already 1. It seems like they just got here. It has been so long since I have seen them. Happy Birthday!
Oh my goodness! One year.. wow. Happy happy birthday!!!!!!! And the pictures are perfect. What a great documenting job you've done Lo. And I have to say, the Halloween pic is my favorite :)
I loved seeing all of those fun pictures!!! I can't believe they are 1 already.
Post a Comment