We had a great week while Greg's mom stayed for a few days after the big party. As usual, I neglected my photog duties, but my mom joined us for a day at Huntington Gardens. I had 2 free hands (when was the last time that happened?), and it was the most beautiful day, so I did get some pictures taken. I do have to say, though, that the ONE THING I wanted at their birthday party was a picture with the twins and all 4 of their grandparents. I didn't get it. I guess the Packers will just have to keep coming back until I can get it right.
I think these pictures pretty much speak for themselves...
2 comments:
Happy belated bday Kate and Ethan!
what a beautiful day outside! Looks like they were loving it.
And I'm disappointed, I totally thought you made the cake ;)
Post a Comment