Thursday, March 19, 2009
12 months- 12 things
1. They are getting more adventurous with their walking. They will take off towards something they want and unfortunately don't usually make it all the way. We've had a lot of face-plants.
2. Greg is having a harder time with the transfer to sippy cups than the twins are.
3. They think they're ready for just one nap a day, which would be nice if they would be happy without the second nap.
4. They still fall asleep in the car and stroller.
5. Their carseats are now facing forward and the jury is still out whether they like it better or not (they really liked facing backwards)
6. Ethan has 5 teeth; Kate 4.
7. We went swimming yesterday and they LOVED it.
8. They can get themselves off the couch- and are so proud.
9. They have never had a french fry.
10. They each have a very distinct smile for when they are proud of themselves. It's my favorite.
11. Kate likes to play with my hair (and she's actually very soft and it feels really good)
12. They had banana chocolate chip (one chip each) pancakes this morning for breakfast, and were in heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, those are twelve great things! What a year you have had! Hope the next is even better! We love you!!
If they liked rear facing, maybe you should stick with it. It's safer, and I tell my patients to stay rear facing as long as you can stand it.
Feel free to tell me when the unsolicited advice gets old.
Happy birthday, you two! Man, those kids are cute. I wish I could see them sometime soon, but school's not letting up any time soon.
I just want to be sure that you all know that I'm their favorite uncle, okay? I claimed that years ago.
I love how you do this. I may have to copy for when Claire turns 18 months... but copying is like the best form of flattery, don't you know :)
You know what's so crazy, you notice the changes, but don't really notice the changes until you spell them out, look at what they used to do and see what they now can do and it's just amazing... and you tell it in such a perfect way :)
Happy birthday to the kiddos again.
Post a Comment