Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kids, meet Dad

Greg was home for most of this past weekend which is a rare thing for us, so we took full advantage. Saturday evening, we went to the park.
Ethan LOVES going down the slide. Sometimes, it's hard to get him to sit at the top long enough for you to get to the bottom.
Kate climbing
So what if his pants are a little short. It's almost shorts season and I don't want to buy another pair just for a few weeks.
There is a dog park next to the park, so we watched for a little while.
Kate doesn't want to leave.

9 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you had a husband this weekend! :) Great pictures of the kiddos.

alisha said...

I love Ethan's little smile as he's about to go down the slide. I can tell he's anxious to go already.

packermom said...

Can't wait to take them to the park myself! It looks so fun!! Glad Greg got to get reacquainted with his kids.

It's almost Birthday time!!

Amy Gelwix said...

I cannot say how much I love your little family! And I'm glad Greg was home, those long hours can make for a more than difficult time at home.

Jean said...

Hooray for having Greg around!! Looks like good times at the park. And there's nothing wrong with flood pants -- "everything's coming up Milhouse!!" (Simpsons?)

brooke said...

Lauren..Yeah that you found me. I'm so excited. Fun that you guys are in LA now. And, cute twins!

Screwed Up Texan said...

Lauren, come on over to my blog and see what you've won!

http://www.screweduptexan.com/2009/03/boudin-gods-have-spoken-winners-of.html

Have a great weekend! ❁

Ali Cannon said...

That is so cute!

sachia said...

Love love love the title of this blog post! Can I relate to that or what? :) I'm glad you had a good weekend! Yay, for quality time with Daddy.