Sunday, March 23, 2008

Together at Last!

Tonight, for the first time, the twins were reunited! A nurse was
kind enough to bring Kate across the room so Lauren could hold them
both at same time. They frown on it because it means they have to
take her off her monitors for a little while, but it was definitely
worth it to get to see them together and finally be able to compare
faces. We determined that Kate looks more like Greg and Ethan looks
more like Lauren. We think both are pretty darn cute.

Kate

Ethan

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

That must make it real when you can hold them both together. Brooklyn was under the lights too. I'm not sure who they look like yet. I'll have to make that call at a later time. Congrats again!

Unguren said...

Congrats on the babies. Our friends had twins and named one of them kate too. Such cute names. Lauren you look great! You don't even look like you had two babies. That is so impressive. Also the babies are very cute!!

bstoutfamily said...

Lauren,
Oh my gosh!! What?? Twins!! Wow it has been a real long time since we have been in contact...I can't believe it!! THey are so sweet and precious!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you all! It is so good to hear from you and see your cute little family! Did you die when you found out you were having twins? I would!! Talk to ya soon, when you get a chance of course! I know your hands are full!!! :)
Love, Jen

Jessica said...

Congratulations!! Brian didn't even tell me thank heaven for blogs. They are so darling and I am so happy they are doing so well. Hopefully you will be able to bring them home soon. Lauren you look great. Keep the pictures coming.

Megan R. said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I still can't get over twins. I am so excited for you guys. And i'm really excited that you have a blog. Now we will hopefully stay in touch better. Also congrats on almost being done with Law School. Your babies are so cute. Congrats again. Love ya, meg

Larson Family said...

How nice to finally get to hold them together. They are just beautiful and so sweet.

katherine said...

sooooooo cute! can't wait to meet them!

Megan said...

They're so stinkin cute!!!

Melanie said...

You guys all look great! Is Kate on room air now? I didn't get to see them while I was at work, I heard the nurses probably would be quite strict so I didn't even try. Hopefully they'll get to come home soon!