Ethan is doing well. Eating most of his bottles, but still getting a bit of help. Kate is still struggling through her feedings and getting a lot of help. One nurse told us today that she thinks that Ethan will be ready to come home by Monday, but that there is no timetable for Kate yet. We are excited to take Ethan home, but realize that once he is with us, we won't be able to visit Kate together anymore.
Here are a couple of pictures from the new floor. The incubators are much closer together so we can get the babies closer now without breaking too many rules or causing too much trouble. I have no idea what Kate was doing in this picture.
Here is a picture of Lauren holding Kate while she feeds. The tube taped to the chair is Kate's lunch.
2 comments:
Hey are so precious. I just can't get over it. They are adorable. I am so excited for you guys. I also can't wait to visit you in california.
I love it!! Good luck Kate!
Post a Comment