Sunday, March 30, 2008

A couple of close-ups

I thought I'd add a couple of close-up pictures of the twins to show you how they have grown in their first week with us. Neither is over 5 pounds yet, but they are making progress. If the pink hat doesn't give it away, the first picture is Kate and the second is Ethan.



One nice thing about having twins is that you definitely don't have to fight to hold a baby. There are plenty to go around. Here is a shot of Lauren holding Ethan and Dad holding Kate. This pic also gives you an idea of how our little room at the NICU looks.

4 comments:

Unguren said...

You guys have some cute kids hopefully you can bring them home soon.

The Skeehan Family said...

I love love love your blog. Thank you for being so dilligent in the updates - it is so wonderful seeing their progression. Each day seems to be a little better, even with a couple steps being in the wrong direction - overall seems to be going in exactly the right way and definitely a good sign if the hospital moves you into a less intensive area... always a good sign.

Can't wait to read about more updates.

And ps.. the kids are BEAUTIFUL.

mrs. timberlake said...

Hello! I am Mimi's sister in law and am blog hopping. Just had to say hello from one mother of twins born on March 19 (2007) to another. If you need anything... get my email/phone from Mimi and would love to share any tricks I have discovered over the past year. Congratulations!, Amy Merrill

Tiffany said...

They are such beautiful babies! You are in our prayers and we can't wait to see you!