Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's starting to look like a nursery!

Brace yourselves for something special, folks. I, Lauren Ann Packer, am making my first post on our blog. Greg keeps telling me to make a post, but let's be honest. No one wants to hear about the ceiling of our apartment. It doesn't really change. Well, now that our second bedroom is starting to resemble a nursery, I thought it counted as an actual event in my life and merited a post. I hope you agree.


13 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Lauren, so glad you guys have a blog! Josh was pretty excited to see your nursery today. It's quite cute! Hope you're feeling well. And I hope I don't see you at work for at LEAST another week or two. :)

Larson Family said...

I love the bedding! Where did you get it?

Madelyn said...

Happened on your blog from Melanie's--I'm so happy for your new additions! Isn't that every woman's dream to have boy and girl twins? Maybe not everyone's but I think that is so cool! Love the nursery too.

Andrea said...

Your nursery looks great! I'm glad you're all ready.

Greg said...

@ Larsons: The bedding came from babysupermall.com. Lauren has done pretty much everything from her computer since she can't get out and see stuff in person. It's hard sometimes because you never really know what something is going to look like until it shows up, but in this case, we were very pleased.

California Blakes said...

hey Lauren!! I love the bedding! I can't wait to see pics of the twins! Good luck with everything!
Our blog is www.mjblakefamily.blogspot.com
I'm so happy you blog now!
julianne

Lindsey said...

I'm glad you joined the blogging world. I absolutely love the nursery!

Laynalou3 said...

Yea! I found your blog! The nursery looks totally adorable.

Kate said...

Welcome to the blogging world, where all your dreams will come true. I like the nursery, very cute.

katherine said...

I found you too! Loving the nursery. So cute. Sounds like you're just about ready!

Christy said...

this is reza and I have one question: wouldn't be easier to have one crib that the kids could share? I mean they are going to be small and the cribs look big. That is all.

Amy Gelwix said...

It looks AWESOME! Wish I could be there in person to check it out. Maybe by the time I get back you'll have the twins? Unless you have already in which case nevermind about the last bit.

Kristina said...

hope you dont mind me posting on your blog, but your bedding is super cute! good luck w/ everything