Can we talk about this kid for a minute?
I signed him up for kindergarten this morning and it just doesn't seem right.
For starters, I'm really going to miss him. He is the easiest, most wonderful kid on the planet. He is the perfect combo of sweet, hilarious, and just downright smarty pants McGee. There is not one ounce of him that is a burden to me in my day. He is a joy from sun up to sun down and I'm the luckiest gal in the world cause I get to be his best buddy.
Second, wasn't he just born, like, last weekend?
His favorite meal in the world is Tika Masala. But any rice and chicken will suffice, since the closest Indian restaurant is a half hour away, so Zoe's Kitchen is our regular spot these days. I mean, really? What 4-year-old picks Greek food as their #1 choice?

He's an absolute champ with Ben. All he has to do is hear a burp, and he's running for a burp cloth. He sings and talks to Ben, and still loves to hold him.
In summary: Drew's the greatest. The end.






No comments:
Post a Comment