Arguably the most boring month in the calendar, February went by without much documentation.
Benny did a lot of this.
(As of this week, he finally has a schedule where most of his naps take place in his crib, but until then, he was getting sleep wherever he could find it)
He also had some moments of serious handsomeness.
The four had a moment of serious siblingness.
I spied this cute moment in the car the other day. Don't tell them I said so, but I think they like him.
Ethan took his first ever Sunday nap. When he woke up, I told him he had just experienced one of life's greatest joys. He smiled, and couldn't help but agree.
They were doing dishes the other night, singing, "It's a hard knock life." Try to resist reporting me to CPS.
Ben's had a couple ear infections, and cut a tooth, but that smile has hardly left his face.
And, okay, I'll post one more picture of him. If you force me to.
Bye, February. Hello, March. The Packer month. 3 birthdays, 2 baptisms, spring break, the beginning of 2 soccer and 1 volleyball seasons, Easter, and a partridge in a pear tree.








1 comment:
Thanks for all the updates! I can't wait to see ya'll next month!
Post a Comment