Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ethan's party

Let's just say, boy parties are easier. And that's all I'll say about that.
For Ethan's party, he wanted laser tag in the back yard. A kid came, set it up, and ran the show. There were barricades all throughout our property and the kids used every inch. I gotta say, it looked pretty fun. And, sitting on our shady porch while they had such fun made it all the better.


And, seeing this smile, on this kid, made it the best of all.








Two things about this photo that shouldn't go unnoticed: 1. Drew's face. 2. Tie-dye plates and napkins. Ethan's choice. That boy sure loves color.

Ethan had a mid-party costume change to match his best pal, Oliver. They are the cutest of friends. 

And, just like that, birthday season is over and now I get to relax and enjoy my newly 5- and 8-year olds. I think I can handle that.

No comments: