Thursday, August 1, 2013

Natural Bridge Caverns

Greg's parents came to town last weekend for a little visit. One of the highlights of the visit was the trip to see the Natural Bridge Caverns. 
Seriously, it was cool.
But not in the way the website said it would be. Definitely not 64 degrees. 70 degrees, with 99% humidity. It wasn't uncomfortable, but you definitely didn't need jackets. And when you try to tie jackets with 18" arms around your waist, that doesn't work. And I'll admit it here and now... I was the one who insisted we bring the jackets. If you do make the trip out there... don't make the same mistake.

Here's my darling Kate, all ready to go, sporting the shirt she and grandma made together.
 

 Yeah, don't worry about it, stranger. We weren't trying to take a picture. We were just all sitting on a bench, smiling in the same direction. We do that all the time.
 No, wait. Actually, we were trying to take a picture and you blew it.




I'll say it again. It was cool. And if you come visit me in San Antonio, I'll take you there. If you ask nicely.

No comments: