Friday, August 30, 2013

My buddy

Mid-lunch, Drew needed to take a visit to the little gentleman's room.
He told me, rather, admonished me,

"Don't let anyone take my lunch,"

and checked back every 2 or 3 steps to make sure it was still there.

He knows it's just me and him here, right?
And just for the record, he didn't even want any more lunch when he came back.  He's a strange one, that Drew.

He's also my best little buddy these days, and I seriously think I might burst with how much I love him. We have had a really fun week together and I think I'm going to like this kindergarten thing. I know the twins have done 2 years of pre-school, but it was just 2 days a week, so I spent those days getting all of my errands and stuff done. Now that I have 5 days, I can pace myself. And have dance parties.

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

We are in the same boat!! I LOVED this week with just Ryan! It was wonderful.

alisha said...

That Drewbug is so funny and cute!

packermom said...

It's fun to have a buddy. Bet Drew is loving it!