We didn't go to the 'Land this time, but we did have dinner with Goofy. And let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Nana, greatest Nana ever, made these darling shirts for the boys, and got these cute shirts for the girls. So cute. Did I already mention like a thousand times how cute it is to see all the cousins together? Cause they really had so much fun with each other.
Okay, just one boring story: Drew (unbeknownst to me), has an infatuation with Minnie Mouse. The second she walked up to the table, he jumped out of his seat, ran up and gave her a bear hug that literally lasted about 90 seconds. He just wouldn't let go. She went on, doing her thing, hugging and high-fiving the other kids, with Drew, still clinging to her side. And then, after she left the table, he said, "I love Minnie. She's my favorite." Who knew?
Am I the only who keeps forgetting to change the settings on her camera before handing it off? Some day I'll learn.
Oh, and in case you're wondering, Goofy makes a mean bread pudding.
Oh, and in case you're wondering, Goofy makes a mean bread pudding.







3 comments:
How fun are you!? Great outing, for sure!
Too cute! Especially the Minnie story. I am also a sucker for matching cousin shirts.
Best Nana ever is right......not sure this grandma could have pulled that off! They all look so darn cute!!!! Glad you had such a good time. Drew, I love Minnie Mouse, too!
Post a Comment