Ethan rode his bigger bike today for the first time since he cut his tongue open. (We got him a smaller bike to ride when that happened; it was just too big). He was so proud and I was too. He can now go faster and up and down "obstacles" much easier. Just what a mother was hoping for. Anyway, it made me realize that maybe just maybe this little boy of mine is finally growing. Up to the ruler we went and sure enough, those Flintstones are helping. And just in time... Matterhorn (with the help of some shoes), here we come!
41.5", which apparently puts him in the 38%ile. He's also on the scrawny side, poor little dude. He is so much smaller than the other kids his age. Maybe he'll be like his mamma and grow 6 inches in his 15th year.
(FYI. That's not a wayward tooth, it's an apple piece.)
29", which puts him in the I'm not as big as I think I am category.



1 comment:
They're ALL growing way to fast, if you ask me!! but so darn cute!
Post a Comment