Yesterday was my brother, Matt's, birthday. He's the one on a mission, so we were making some cards for him. While I was writing a letter, I asked the twins to draw pictures. A little while later, they showed me their finished projects, and I have to say, I'm a bit proud.
Kate made a "book"/ small paper folded in half. The front had her name and this was the inside. The left is a picture of her as a ballerina and the right says, "Kate luf abe". I asked her what it says and she said ,"Kate love ballet." I'm guessing she meant to write bae, like ba-e. Mabe sometimes you don't need the ls? And the t is silent, so who needs it anyway? Well done, Kate.
Ethan of course drew a picture of his favorite thing, and wrote "man noty," and if you know Ethan at all you can guess what it means- "naughty man*." Cause he's under the impression that when you run out of room in one line, you can just write the next line wherever you want, like, say, above it, for example.
*The day Ethan stops saying "naughty man" will be a very sad day in my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment