Thursday, June 14, 2012

1st game

Indoor soccer.
The good--it's indoors.
The bad--horrible photos.
I signed them up for this indoor soccer league kind of on a whim. There was a flyer in their end of the year pre-school packet and we went for it. It's REALLY low key (they don't even keep score), but the focus is FUN and they sure have a lot of it. 
Honestly, they should sell tickets to 4-year-old soccer games. They'd make a killing.


NO HANDS!!!
 Team line-up
(yes, I know Ethan needs new shoes. His Vans had to step it up for game 1))
 I overheard part of this conversation. Something about the coach (who I refer to as the soccer kid whisperer. Seriously, he got the fallen Kate to stop crying after like 3 seconds and another girl got drilled in the face with the ball and she didn't even shed one tear. He's amazing) asking them if they were siblings. He asked them who was older and Kate laughed, "We're twins!"
I later asked what he said to them and he told them that he has twins and one is 2 minutes older. Didn't mean anything to them.
 They mostly just think it's fun to run in a pack.

Or just run.
1 game down, 5 to go

1 comment: