Monday, June 18, 2012

Drew- 15 months

I know all moms say this, but it's true when I say it- he's the cutest 1-year old alive.
He can sign milk, more, and please and when he gets really hungry, he feverishly sings all three, while saying, "mi mi mi" (milk) or "pea pea" (please) until he gets something.
He says, "wa-zis?" (what's this) at least 600 times per day.
 
He loves doing the animal sounds. 
And being outside.
He's added a few new moves to his dancing repertoire. It used to be just the head nod, but now he throws in a little head shaking, spinning, bouncing, and stomping. And if you're wondering, no, he does not discriminate when it comes to music. He was rockin' out to I Stand All Amazed yesterday in church.
When he falls or gets hit, his first response is, "OH!" and rarely cries about it.
 It took a few tries to get it right but I think we've finally got it down- and he loves swimming.
Not a fan of fruit.
Apples and bananas are the few exceptions.
He has to eat things the way we are eating them. If it's a sandwich, it cannot be broken into pieces. If we're using a spoon, he has to use one too. And he knows if we're not drinking milk, so Fizzy Fridays go for him, too.
If he's eating something he likes, he nods his approval, for each and every bite.
He's a cleaning fool.
 He still takes a binkie to bed (shame on me, I know), but when I go to get him, I tell him to take it out and he throws it to the side with authority (think Albert with his inhaler in Hitch).
He does NOT like to have a messy diaper and he tells me when he's gone #2.

2 comments:

alisha said...

The picture with Drew by the fence is too cute!

packermom said...

Looking' so handsome in his white shirt!!!! How in the world did he get to be 15 months old????