Saturday, June 2, 2012

Definition, please?

Ethan and Kate were arguing.
Ethan: Kate, stop it.  I'm serious. And serious means I'm mad.
Kate: No, vexed means you're mad.
Ten points to anyone who can correctly identify where she learned the word vexed. 

6 comments:

Whitney said...

My guess would be "Fancy Nancy"??

Deanna said...

Karin Reidel!

stian said...

Jesus Once Was A Little Child!!!
Verse 2 "He played as little children play
The pleasant games of youth;
But he never got vexed if the game went wrong,
And he always spoke the truth.
Chorus. So, little children,"

The Skeehan Family said...

My guess... Greg?? :)

That is hilarious. By the way, we are needing curtains and I've been complaining about how expensive they are... DAN is like, "you've got to go on Lauren's blog." Yes, Dan... my husband. I guess he is a fan of your blog :)

Made me smile. I mean, why wouldn't he be??

Lauren said...

Yep, Jesus Once was a Little Child. She asked me once when we were in the car listening to it what vexed meant, but I'm sure Sister Reidel also told her. She learns all sorts of vocab words in singing time.

packermom said...

I love, love,love the last two pics. Those kids are so darn cute, and you are a great photographer!