Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday picnic

Every once in a while, when the weather is just right, I pretend to be a good mom. And even though Greg was working late, tonight was one of those nights, so we grilled some burgers and had a picnic out back. 
The sun was a little bright for Ethan's left eye.


 


"How much do you love me?"
"This much!!!"
Okay, I'll share some brownies with you.
  And you, too.
 Now go play with some chalk.
* Is it weird that one of my favorite things about our house is the direction that it faces? Evening shade is SO underrated.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love outdoor picnics and BBQ's. You guys are the cutest. We miss you!!

danielle said...

Cute jeans! (and cute kids, obviously)

Jean said...

Awww, look at those freaking adorable children!!! I love Drew's happy faces. And I don't doubt the evening shade thing. When I used to do real estate consulting in Texas back in the day, homes' orientations always played a HUGE part in their desirability. No one wants to bake in the afternoon sun!!!

packermom said...

I think picnics should happen all summer long. The dinner mess stays outside........and the kids obviously loved it! Wish I could still eat brownies like that, Kate.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

You are supermom! What a fun thing to do!