I do not mean this as a compliment, although they are going to take it as one, but Ethan is very much like my brothers. When it takes 3 or 4 shots to get a nice smile out of Kate and Drew, it takes about 40 to get one out of Ethan. And those are just the shots I take. He cannot smile nicely for the life of him. He cannot be normal for the life of him. Even with a promised candy hanging in front of him, I get this:
Even a nice smile like this one...
What a goof!
A good sense of humor can take you far, my boy. I hope you use it wisely.
2 comments:
this made me laugh!
I've given up on a true Nate smile in a picture. I've decided that all of the goofy faces are just capturing his true personality right now!
I love the shots of Ethan!
I think those pictures are so cute.
I swear all of our kids can't take a good picture to save their lives.
Post a Comment