House-turning-into-a-home project, phase 1 of 300 is complete. We’ve started with the 2 rooms where we spend the most time.
The family room:
(framed are maps of the 4 cities we’ve lived together: Provo, Chicago, LA, Houston)
The playroom:
I have a few ideas of what I want hanging on the wall, but we want to paint the room before we do that. Do you see this room as more of a blue or tan room (this will most likely be during phase 27 or so)?
And a couple of the only “complete-ish” room in the house.
12 comments:
It looks so good! I want that playroom! And those curtains!!!
First off, I WANT your playroom. What a great place to play! My opinion? BLUE all the way for the walls. But that's coming from someone slightly obsessed with blue.
Love the framed maps. Love the collage wall in twins room.
Looks fabulous. Keep sharing!
Ooooo, I really like it all! I might have to steal your map idea--absolutely love it! And Kate and Ethan's room is fabulous. I'd say go blue for the playroom. Love it, Lauren!
Hey Lauren, do you read Andrea Jones design blog? You should submit your room to her blog and she gives tips on how to decorate or maximize space etc. You probably already know this, but just in case you don't and you want to check it out, its http://www.2ndandstrand.com/index.html
it looks great! i'm soooo jealous of your playroom right now. and your new couch.
Those maps turned out so great! And the curtains! And the growth chart! Three for three is a pretty good record.
i agree with all the comments and also love the pom pom flowers!
I love it! Especially those maps. What a great use of the space.
so i totally love the decorating you've done so far, especially the maps. i've had something like that in mind for a while for us too since we've moved a ton, and found some cute state prints on etsy. i like your map idea though. where did you get the matching frames?
I love that map idea. Very cute.
I vote for blue. But when given the option I almost always will go with blue. It is so warm and cozy yet modern. Blue is good.
Lovely!!! I adore the map idea, too!!!
Cute! And we will match you on 3 of the 4 soon!! Can't wait to talk to you about Chicago at Christmas!!
Post a Comment