Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sucker

Who’s a sucker? This mom right here. Pre-school pictures come around. They aren’t even that great. Kate looks like she’s 5 times Ethan’s size and fake smiles all around. But of course I shelled out the arm and a leg, I mean, the money to buy. So, since I paid the price, I think we all should benefit. I would feel much better if everyone who reads this blog were to print it out, frame it, put it on your fridge, make a calendar out of it, whatever.

I don’t care if you hardly know them and you only read my blog because my sister forces you to. It’s yours.

IMG-2011-11-9-14-25.jpg

(best part of the picture: “Lil’ Angels 2011.” That’s good stuff)

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha! You are a sucker! I held strong and didn't buy the pictures when ever other parent in Brooklyn's preschool class did. I knew they would be horrible. I'm glad you learned a valuable lesson today. ps. they are idiots for positioning them so Kate looks so so much bigger. Come on people, aren't they supposed to be "professions"? At least they charge like they are.

Courtnee Miller said...

I'm dyeing. Seriously. Your kids are the best. And Kristen used to force me to... Now it is all by choice for these gems.

danielle said...

You had to buy this - It's fantastic.

anne said...

Lil Angels!!--hahahahah That caption/brand/whatever it is was worth the money right there.

I love Kate's dress. They're so cute.

Unknown said...

hilarious but I still love it!

The Andersens said...

Cutest picture Ever! :) Your kiddos are so darling. I would have definetly forked out the arm and the leg for this picture as well. And the "lil Angels" is a perfect touch...haha love it!

The Skeehan Family said...

You should know you are in good company... totally was a sucker too Claire's! Seriously, we both know we take pictures that are like 8000 x's better than what they would come up with but there is just something about a "school" picture... and now you a hilariously darling picture to make you smile :) It just shows you what a good photographer YOU are :) :)

Oh, at least the back of Kate's hair isn't shooting up to the sky (I was like, SERIOUSLY you couldn't take one second and put it down??) WHATEVER.

Christine said...

Lil' Angels for sure! You are such a sucker! I walked away from the purchase and now...I'm totally regretting it!

Jean said...

Hahaha!!! Why do photographers always put captions on photos now? Haha! I mean, yes, they are angels, and they look very cute. I was all prepared to take Weston to preschool picture day, too, until Tim convinced me at the last minute that we didn't really need to get new photos, since we had a bunch taken of Weston & baby Cole. So, we skipped it. I mean, seriously, what is up with having to pay for pictures before even SEEING them??