- He STILL does not sleep through the night. Every time I have him sleep trained (to 9 hours, which hardly counts), he cuts a new tooth and screams all night for 3 nights straight (last night being one of those nights). Then the tooth cuts and I get to start all over again. His 6th tooth came in today.
- I’d completely forgotten this wonderful stage where babies eat EVERYTHING. And this boy eats a lot. More than the twins combined almost every meal.
- Watching him self-feed is the cutest thing I see all day. I can’t get enough of those little pointers and thumbs.
- He’s a scooter. Only it’s backwards and it only frustrates him more.
- He’s quite limb-y. I don’t really notice it when he’s dressed, but when he’s a bare little monkey, all I see is long legs and arms (see second picture). And his feet and hands are still quite massive as well.
- He gets really giddy before bedtime and nap time (you see, getting him down is not the problem. It’s getting him to stay down for long periods of time is what’s killing us).
- When he sees something he wants, he doesn’t whine, he growls.
- If he’s crying, it’s because he’s hungry. He is content/happy 99% of his waking hours. Strangers always comment on his general cheeriness. (I don’t tell them about the 2am scream fests).
Friday, November 18, 2011
8 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, I LOVE these pictures!!! Can I get a printable version of the first one, please?
Oh my gosh, he is so darn cute!!! I know, those darn baby teeth keep messing with Cole's sweet temperament as well. Soon we will sleep again, Lauren!! SOOOOON!!!! (Right...?)
Post a Comment