The second night that we were in California, some of us were out back, listening to some music and helping with some decorations for Kristen’s wedding (please don’t judge the wedding by this picture. More to come on that. You’ll be impressed, I assure you). I’ll tell the rest of the story by the way Greg tells it: “I’m sitting in the living room and next thing I know, I’m all by myself. I go look out back and the ENTIRE family is dancing!” Yes, I shared this picture of me, doing the sprinkler, but it has a point. My family is the coolest. Sure, growing up, we always did a lot of really fun things. We like playing games, going to the movies, eating out, and visiting cool places. But what my family does best is have fun just doing what we’re doing. Whether we’re sitting in the living room, the car, a restaurant, or in the yard pulling weeds, we’re having a good time. I pray that I can keep this tradition going with my family.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
This picture. Telling a thousand words
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a grand time! So glad you got to go.
Post a Comment