The twins were talking in the car. I didn’t catch the beginning of this argument, but it ended with “Ethan, you don’t live in a house!” (good arguing skills, Kate)
E: If I didn’t live in a house, then I would be cold when the wind blew, so yes I DO live in a house!”
________________________
Ethan asked me to draw a picture of a kid. I tried. Unsuccessfully, apparently, because this was my critique:
“Mom, you forgot to draw eyes. Kids have eyes. (blinking dramatically) SEE!!!”
________________________
We were at the library and the Iguana was missing from his tank. Ethan asked and asked where he was. “I don’t know” over and over again. Finally, “maybe he’s visiting with his friends.”
Ethan: Oooooh. You mean you think he’s dead.
2 comments:
That is too hilarious! Seriously, where does he come up with it? On another note, I'm missing your kids so much.
Hahahaha!!! Okay, that last comment makes me think that he is SMART. Like, scary smart. Kids these days... they're getting younger and younger when they realize that we're full of BS! Haha!
Post a Comment