My Uncle Shawn has a motorcycle dealership and to get in good with the twins, he talked about motorcycles with them. One thing led to another and the next thing I know a ride had been promised and NOT forgotten. So, one of the days we were in California was devoted to motorcycles. He was so cute with them and they had the time of their lives.
After their exhilarating “rides” (slow rounds of the parking lot), he gave them each a toy motorcycle. It was as if he handed them a real motorcycle to take home with them. These now sit in the cup holders by their car seats and when they see a motorcycle on the road, they hold it up and tell me that they rode on a motorcycle. Like, Been there, Done that. I’m cool.
4 comments:
Maybe the pic of my dad holding their hands and the last pic of my mom being so dorky and excited made me tear up. Maybe I feel guilty for making them steal your children for lack of their own grandkids...Maybe.
So happy they got to do this....especially Ethan since he loves motercyyyyyycles!
correction....motorcyyyyyyyycles.
Sweeeeeeet. I think you should buy them little leather jackets. You know you want to. :-)
Post a Comment