- He’s growing like a weed.
- He cut one tooth last week and the second will hopefully cut through any day now.
- He’s not sleeping. (See #1 and #2) He got up 4 times to feed a couple of nights ago. Most nights it’s once or twice, sometimes 3 times. I’m SO ready to go Ferber on him.
- He gleefully growls from sun up to sun down. And even in between (See #3). Possibly the cutest thing in the world. He says that since he has a tooth now, he’s got to be able to back it up. I tell him with a face like this, he’s not fooling anyone.
5. Hands were so last month. He found his toes.
2 comments:
Awwwww, HE'S SO CUTE!!! Cole just told me that he wants to play with Drew, and that you should let us know when you're in Utah next. :-)
Cole is 3 months, and he's eating twice a night. When is it, exactly, that the moms get to sleep again? Please tell me that it's not too much longer....
Wish I could hear the growls. I love it when they discover their voices and "talk" to you....so cute!
Post a Comment