These pictures were taken a few months ago, on a Tuesday. I know that because Monday is my laundry day, which means all clothes are clean on Tuesday, the day the kids always pick these, their favorite outfits to wear. Ethan has titled this shirt, “blue with stripes.” Kate’s is simply called, “my favorite dress.” Anyway, I figured I should document their favorite outfits, because it will only be a matter of time before something gets ripped, worn out, or too small. Kate was first. I know this is common with a lot of children, but it’s like one day they decide they no longer know how to smile. Try as she might, she just looked like she was in pain. A good smile is hard to come by these days.
Ethan, while he doesn’t look like he’s in pain, he just looks a little goofy. Or maybe a lot goofy and I’m just biased. You make the call.
Then, they wanted one of them together. Pretty harmless.
Now this is where the story takes a pretty humorous turn. When we got back in the house, Kate said, “mom I was doing this with my foot” and showed me how she was pointing it. I have no idea where she got this, but I was dying inside, thinking it was the funniest, cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I didn’t take any full body shots and didn’t even notice, so I told her we should go outside and take more pictures of it. When she showed me her foot, I thought it would be cute to have her put her hand on her hip. She got her left one in place just fine, but then she couldn’t figure out how to put her right hand on her hip and she also wouldn’t leave it hanging, so I told her to do thumbs up. I know it looks weird, but I just wanted the picture of her foot so badly. Anyway, I’m trying my darndest to not laugh out loud and there she is, posing her little heart out. Goodness, I love this girl!
3 comments:
She is just the cutest little thing when she does her little pose. We were looking over the ones from the park yesterday and we were dying. Oh Kate, you are sweet.
Hahahahahaha... best. pose. ever.
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I stalk your blog...hope you don't mind:) My husband and I were friends with Greg back in Provo. Anyways just wanted to let you know I love reading your blog! Your family is darling and you seem fabulous. Plus I have a soft spot for moms of multiples:)
Post a Comment