Thursday, August 25, 2011

Making friends, kinda

We went to pre-school orientation this morning. I know, I shed a tear, too. It was organized such that I dropped the kids off in their class while I went to a parent orientation in the other room. On the way home, I was asking question after question. Me: Did you talk to any kids? Ethan: Kate did. Me: REALLY!?!?!? Who was it? Was it a boy or a girl? Ethan: It was a boy. Me. Oh, what did you talk about? What was his name? ...long pause... Ethan: It was me. I should note that the number one reason that I decided to send the twins to pre-school this year is because they are quite the exclusive duo and rarely, if ever, talk to anyone besides each other. Oh well.

7 comments:

Megan R. said...

That made me laugh. I wish I lived closer to you guys. They are so adorable.

Meagan said...

HAHA! Oh, man! Love those kids! Your blog is my number 1 fav right now! You are on a roll!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Ethan is cracking me up via the blog. Seriously - that kid is FUNNY.

Jean said...

LOL!!!! I'm sure they'll branch out....

My biggest concern with Weston starting preschool is that he's going to alienate everyone by blowing air into their faces. That's his thing right now, and obviously Tim and I LOVE it.

Deanna said...

;) that is awesome.

Cassidy said...

Truly laughed out loud at that one, what a funny kid!

The Andersens said...

Lauren that is the cutest thing I think I've ever heard! I love love love the twin bond! I feel like no one understands it unless you're the mom :) your kiddos are so darling! All 3 of them :)