Monday, April 5, 2010

why they share a room...

The kids are napping. About an hour into their nap, Ethan starts to cry. They usually nap for about 2 hours, so this leads me to seriously think about crying myself. All of a sudden, I hear Kate's voice. "It's okay. E.E. It's okay. Go night night."
Silence.

5 comments:

Bre said...

love it. I need to hear these kind of stories. :) I'm having my babies either tomorrow or wednesday! Crazy huh! :)

packermom said...

She is the sweetest little thing.....that's right up there with seeing her rub Ethan's back to get him to come with her stop pulling all the leaves off the bush.

I hope they share a room for a long time.

Jean said...

Awwww!!!! First I exploded from the cuteness, and now my heart melted.

B Brown said...

So stinkin cute. Dont' you wish you had a tape recorder going for moments like that?

lyndsey said...

that is the cutest story ever.