Ethan is a boy. He likes to throw things. We work on it daily to only have him throw balls. As longs as it's a ball that he's throwing, I try not to get mad- even if it's directed at the tv or Kate or myself. I redirect and move on. When he's being playfully naughty, he likes to fake me out and throw the ball towards something that he knows is naughty- into a body of water, the tv, me, etc.
This week in church, his playful-naughty-fake-throw was directed at the nice old lady sitting,
in her wheelchair, behind us in church.
I was too mortified to see how she reacted.
5 comments:
This is what I get to look forward to! At least you know he's got an arm. =)
Ha Ha thats sooo Koop, except for 93% of he time he actually throws it at the things that he is not supposed to!!
Way to make a first impression on the ward, Ethan!! Hahaha!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!! I remember when Scotty was 3 and we were on an airplane and he got an apple and chucked it - it landed about 5 rows up and bonked a lady right in the back of the head - she looked back and I did too thinking "who threw that" - it always works, you may want to remember that with Mr. Ethan - it may come in handy!
Post a Comment