They got these darling slippers for Christmas. It was raining today, but that did not stop them from wearing them to Nana's. I guess they knew that slippers on a rainy day were just the ticket. Don't be fooled by Ethan's face- he's not embarrassed one bit.

First day of story time at the library. It's so official- you have to wear the name tag. I love it.
I just realized that Ethan has the exact. same. face. in these 2 pictures. The kid cracks me up
Ethan's begun the tackling phase. I guess it's just inherit in the male species. Kate and I were peacefully folding laundry till Ethan came in and broke up the party, laughing hysterically at just how funny he was. He just couldn't resist rolling around in the warm, clean clothes. Can you blame him, really? Kate did find it funny. This time, at least.
3 comments:
I love it!! I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!! xoxo
Nothing is better than rolling in warm clothes fresh out of the dryer. Good job Ethan! I'm so glad you joined us for storytime!
Oh so cute!! I love it that they go to story time! And Doug is so happy they like the slippers!
Post a Comment