Kate says, "K?" a lot lately. Usually when she's "telling" me, or Ethan, or her dolly something. Yesterday, I gave them a snack of crackers and then decided it was enough. I said, "no more" and put them away. She looked at me and in all seriousness said, "no crackers all gone." (pause) "K?"
Who am I to argue with that?
**We are entering the stage I have waited my whole life for. Talking toddlers. Not just a word here or a word there, but actual thoughts communicated in coherent (to me, at least) sentences (using the term loosely). Warning: I will be making posts like this one quite often.
6 comments:
I've always loved 18 months to about 2 1/2 years it is definitely my favorite age. I love it when they start to talk in "sentences" and it seems like everyday their vocabulary doubles. I am always so delighted with them that I can understand why with two there will be many conversation posts to follow.
Hahaha!! Well, her logic was sound, Lauren.
I'm loving the talking toddler stage, too. Weston will talk to me for 5 minutes about the crazy gorilla arcade game that we saw at Chuck E Cheese's. Five minutes.
Amen! It's such an awesome stage. Ever since hearing little Lucy Gelwix tell her cute stories, I just couldn't wait to have a speaking toddler. It's a blast. My favorite stage by far. And P.S., Kate and Ethan are the most stylin' toddlers. I always think they look adorable!
Love it. K?
I totally agree! The talking is the BEST and makes me laugh all day.
Let's have a visit, "k?" :) I LOVE IT! And isn't the zoo the best?? We got a membership and it's like Claire's favorite place to go in the whole world - we've gone like 7 times already this year. Now, if we were really cool Californians like you, we could get a membership to DISNEYLAND, but I guess we'll settle for the zoo :)
And the talking phase is seriously the best.
Post a Comment