Friday, January 22, 2010

I know I'm the only one...

but I love these rainy days. It's been 6 straight days and I'm still loving it. It may be that we never get them, but I just love it. It's not too cold, but just cold enough to cozy up on the couch with a bowl of kettle corn and a sippy cup of milk, and watch a good movie (good movie being Lady and the Tramp). Normally, I'm anti-tv-for-kids, but on a day like today, how could I resist?

3 comments:

Jean said...

That is precious!! We've been watching a lot of movies too. I think that Weston is actually starting to get sick of watching movies (shocking!). Haha!

dietcokegrrl said...

LOVE IT! Totally what we've been doing in the rain (besides the awful driving to and from school).

Adorable pic!

packermom said...

I also love a rainy day and wish I were snuggled up with them!