I'm sorry that I threw a huge tantrum at your house today. It wasn't cool that I screamed and cried and kicked and screamed some more for a long time. Mom doesn't even remember how long it was but she said it seemed like 3 hours and she's really mad at me. I tried to make it up to her by being really good the rest of the night. I think it worked, but she said I still had to apologize to you or else she said we will never leave the house again till we're 12. So, are we cool?
Love,
Ethan
3 comments:
To Ethan,
Yea we're cool man, I have those days too so I understand. My mom gets really embarrassed when I act like that too and so she was probably really happy that you have bad days too, for some odd reason she thinks Im the only one that acts like that but I keep trying to tell her that my friends do to sometimes. Anyway dont worry about it!
Kooper
love this. mainly because we've all had these notes we've had to write. dan actually made the comment the other day of, "we now have the crazy one, it used to be the cousins, but now claire is officially the crazy one." gotta love it.
thought of you a few days ago when the rose bowl parade was going on - did you make your annual pilgrimage over there?
and when did the kids get so big - they look HUGE next to their cousin!! It's amazing when that happens - when samantha arrived claire has never looked bigger.
and ps, lllllllllooooooovvvvvvveeeeee sticker greg. what a good sport.
{can you tell it's been a while since I've looked at anyone's blog?!}
It's ok, Ethan. Grandpa has times like that, too!
Post a Comment