This is what you get when you forget to log out of Blogger on your sister's laptop. We'd thought we would leave it up to keep our sister Kristen happy. It is a great poem, afterall.
today the thought occurred to me,
of who makes my children most happy,
she is funny, she is cool, she is smart,
her beauty is only surpassed by her heart,
so this blog post goes out to the only one,
with a smile brighter than the sun!
to the greatest auntie stian,
even the name makes me grin!!
sure the kids have uncles that are there,
but they love auntie stian more than they can bare!
we sure do love you!! and love you more!!
thanks for the joy and fun times galore!!!
xoxo, the Packers
p.s. wolf don't forget to log out next time
P.S. My nickname (to Kristen and only to Kristen) is Wolf. I think this is how we got there: Lauren --> Lo --> Lobo --> Wolf (which in Spanish is "Lobo").
1 comment:
Lauren-
Holy cow I could look at your blog all day. Those kids are so cute! I am sure they keep you super busy.
The answer to your question: No, I don't always look that cute, but it is so dang hot here that most of the time I am in a skirt or dress.
It is great to hear from you!
Mel
Post a Comment