Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finally, a professional photo shoot

Photography by Abbey Kyhl

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh fun! Where did you have the pictures taken?

Jean said...

Oh my gosh SO CUTE!!!!! They came out really, really well!

B Brown said...

Yeah! They turned out great! I love the one of them walking together, they both have their right foot up in total twin"ness".

sachia said...

You know I love these. My favorite family shot is the one of you guys sitting on the steps. I still think you should blow it up to at least a 16 x 20!!! It's DARLING. I love the ones of Kate in her pink tutu and the close up of Ethan. I hope I see these in your house...they are too cute!

Lauren said...

Danielle- the first few were taken at the Pasadena City Hall, less than a block from our apartment. Isn't in beautiful? The perks of living in a really old city. The others were taken at Lacy Park, a park not too far from us, one that we visit often.

katherine said...

I LOVE the pictures! What a good looking family! Nothing's better then a successful family photo shoot.

The Skeehan Family said...

sooooo beautiful, I love them Lo! And ok, WHERE did you get that skirt????

Tiffany said...

Darling pictures! You have such a cute family! We wish we lived closer so we could get together!!