To celebrate our SIX YEAR ANNIVERSARY, Greg and I spent a night in Palm Springs. It was a wonderful time with lots of eating and relaxing, maybe a little too much relaxing, if you ask Greg. While we were there, the twinners spent some time with Nana, Aunt Kristen and Uncle Matt. I think they had a little bit too much fun, because all day today at church, they were kicking and screaming to go back. While we were relaxing in the sun, they were doing other things...


Don't mess!

(This is Kate showing off her mani. I couldn't get a better picture.)
6 comments:
I think of your wedding every time I go to the LA temple. I remember Greg telling people he was marrying a model. Happy 6 Years.
we prefer Auntie Stian and Uncle Thrine!! what a great weekend!! and we'll be ready to repeat it in another six years!! congrats!!!!
So glad you got away. Looks like the twinners had even more fun!
hooray for blog catch up. and um...a tramp stamp on your little baby girl?!?! lol. i don't think i could love anything more. kate looks HAWT.
You have cute kids. Congrats on 6 years.
Post a Comment