Adventures of the Packer Family
Yes, you are!
welcome to my world!!!
It was soon after Carter first came in contact with one of those kinds of door knobs that I decided I do not want them in my home. Good luck with that one!
I'm just lucky I have the round knob handles that are easy to baby-proof. Good luck with that!
Oh no! Things are about to get real tricky at your house... Can you booby trap it or something? :)
Oh man, those door handles are tricky for a mama! Mine are the round ones so I don't have that problem . . . yet! Good luck!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes, you are!
welcome to my world!!!
It was soon after Carter first came in contact with one of those kinds of door knobs that I decided I do not want them in my home. Good luck with that one!
I'm just lucky I have the round knob handles that are easy to baby-proof. Good luck with that!
Oh no! Things are about to get real tricky at your house... Can you booby trap it or something? :)
Oh man, those door handles are tricky for a mama! Mine are the round ones so I don't have that problem . . . yet! Good luck!
Post a Comment