The first day of school, aka the worst day of the year.
Ethan had quite a week in September. I got a call from the school nurse, telling me that Ethan had had a seizure and that she was going to call for an ambulance. Umm. Huh?
Lots of wonderful friends stepped in and Greg and I were able to take him down to the ER where they ran every test under the sun (in that visit, and the days following).
They declared it a fluke and we were able to go home, and get a chocolate shake on the way home, of course.
He also ran for, and won, class representative for Student Council.
Bumpa turned 98 and we were Trojan fans for a day.
Drew played coach pitch baseball and loved it. I loved seeing those skinny little legs in baseball pants.
Benny was the cutest trick or treater in all the land.










No comments:
Post a Comment