There aren't words to describe a Disney cruise. They're just the best. The. best.
Every crew member, destination, excursion, meal, activity is so amazing. I believe in fairy dust, because it is sprinkled in abundance on these cruises and everything is just magical.
The above picture documents so many important moments for our family. It was the first, and only, time my artistic creation was better than Greg's. It was our first meeting with "Mitchy-moo-moo," our favorite cast member, who taught us to "live your life." We also had a new family member for 30 seconds. We never knew her name, or even met her. But her wanting so badly to be in our family photo taught us that she's a gem and we wish we knew her better.
The character breakfast was pretty awesome sauce.
Oh, the nightly shows. Why doesn't real life include nightly performances?
It POURED rain the day we went to Stingray City, in Grand Cayman. It's too bad, because the catamaran ride would have been so dreamy. But swimming with all the stingrays was still quite amazing.
Jamaica is my spirit animal. It's so gorgeous. And FUN! Those people know how to party.
Have a little mountain? Let's throw up a ski lift and send people on a roller coaster!
As we were flying down the mountain, I tried to get a selfie of me and Drew, so I was shouting, "Smile!" Drew didn't hear me, but the random worker did and he jumped in! Have I mentioned 12 million times already that I love Jamaicans?!?!
Dunn's River Falls was in there, too, but it's hard to get the pictures. Maybe someday I'll get them off the DVD and put them in there. Suffice it to say, it was TERRIFYING, bringing the littles up the falls. But it was also incredible and and a lot of fun. I will say the same about our tour van driver. It was pouring, like crazy rain I've never experienced, and he was driving like he was in the Indy 500. But tour guide Momma Lisa just kept talking like it was no big deal.
Pirate Night
I won't deny that I allow the servers to cut Ethan's steak every night.
Ethan and Greg got onto one of the shows. They were TERRIBLE. The hilarious host kept asking, "is that really your dad?"
In his defense, Ethan was making up answers on the spot.
I love that we were able to cruise with Jimmy's family this year. I can never get enough cousin/aunt/uncle/niece/nephew time.



























No comments:
Post a Comment