Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Bye San Antonio, Hello Ft Worth



It's hard to imagine ever getting over this move. We had a good thing going in Boerne,  TX. We had great neighborhood buddies. Ethan had an amazing golf coach. We loved our house. And the list is very long from there. 



But Benny was 2 years and 2 weeks old and in our family, that means a move. What can you do?

Kate was helper of the year and tirelessly worked the whole day

Moving to DFW comes with a list of perks, though.
The first to greet us is living in close proximity to my brother and his family. Jenn and I ran a half marathon together, which is way more fun than it sounds. 

 We also live SO CLOSE to the elementary school so Benny and I can join the kids for lunch whenever we want! 

I'm sure it won't be long before Ft Worth wins us over. I already see it happening in the form of tacos and sushi.

No comments: