I'm just going to set the record straight. I don't hate Halloween. I'm just not its biggest fan. There's lots of things I don't like about it (lame costumes, adults who trick-or-treat not even wearing costumes, gross candy, candy in general, kids eating endless amounts of candy, the fact that it goes on and on and on, just to name a few). There is a very short period, however, where Halloween is cute tolerable. And while my kids are in that period, I'll even document it. So there. Ebeneezer, who?
Ward Trunk-or-Treat
Even ballet was taken over
T-o-t warm-ups
Looks like there's a new pose in town. Let's hope it's shorter lived than the last one.
And they're off...
Then someone saw an inflated lawn spider that moves and he was done. I took him home to pass out candy and Greg and the twins were off on their candy seeking adventure.
...
I just got this picture texted to me. Apparently, sometimes you need to take a pit stop. t-o-t-ing can be very exhausting work.

Well, it's over and now we get to move on to Thanksgiving. Now there's a holiday I can get behind.
2 comments:
Love the action shots and the happy faces!
These need to be in a magazine! These kids need to come visit auntjanepacker!!!
Post a Comment