Since my sisters made a comment I only thought it was appropriate that I do the same. So here it goes, these are very nice pictures. You guys are kinda pretty cool!
Your pictures are amazing!! First of all - your kids look delicious. I want to eat them! Is that weird? Second of all, your hair is so long and beautiful. Overall, good one!
8 comments:
Ok, seriously Lauren, you are gorgeous, and you have an adorable family!
And your necklace is amazing!!!
Love them all!!
Your family is so cute!!
Skinny Ethan reminds me of Matt! Love these!
It's not right. I can't get one good picture of my family and look at all of these beauties!! Who took them?
Since my sisters made a comment I only thought it was appropriate that I do the same. So here it goes, these are very nice pictures. You guys are kinda pretty cool!
Your pictures are amazing!! First of all - your kids look delicious. I want to eat them! Is that weird? Second of all, your hair is so long and beautiful. Overall, good one!
Post a Comment